Are you an actively passionate, caring, supportive parent, child, and friend?
Growing up an only child it was never tough to get attention. Mother loves me more than anyone else in this world. She always has advice, some I take and some don't, but the connection and support we have formed allowed me to do my best even when it's not great.
NOT EVERYONE HAS SUPPORT WHERE THEY ARE ENCOURAGED TO TAKE A LEAP OF FAITH, PURSUE A PASSION, AND LIVE THEIR DREAMS.
Life is about gaining the ability to gather insight, share it with others, and be supportive through providing courage, determination, positive affirmations and a drive that empowers oneself to believe that we can all achieve our dreams, not for us, but for the people who sacrifice for us to have the opportunity so we can do it. Let’s make every moment count!
Technology has become so easily accessible today that a quick search about your favorite idols, recipes, events and even funny feline friends are at the tips of our fingers! Including the countless hours and preparations we do at work, or studying for exams or taking care of our loved ones .
Who has the time to focus on a passion?
With social media advertising the “perfect life” we tend to find ourselves feeling alone and sad, depressed and numb, continually attached to missions and tasks that are gradually turning our society into zombies. The worst case scenario is, a generation of humans that aren't going to do anything, of value anyway, to pursue what we may be extremely passionate about...
What is passion? Passion is defined as: a burning desire for someone or something. Passion is waking up in the morning and thinking of the first thing that brings you joy. Passion is the activities that excite your mind each and every time. Passion is hard to find but once it is clear its mission is that we do it every day, every month, every year!
Music, singing, writing, performing; these are all activities where passion can be found.
It's what we should focus on, plan for, organize about and perform actions on once we are able to clearly define it. Passion for you may be your favorite sports team, maybe your family, may be doing well on an exam, bringing others joy or all of the above!
Making a Passion Statement is a Win-Win scenario !
Here are some tips on how to live life with passion:
1. Make a Passion Statement: Prepare a Plan - In order to take the first step toward living your passion you need to define what you want to achieve?
Step 1 - Write 2 lists and define your SKILLS and TALENTS
Step 2 - Match up your SKILLS and TALENTS to clearly define your passion
Step 3 - Read tip #2
2. Make BIG goals: Organize your ideas - Dream BIG and then scale down. It is important to weigh the pro’s and con’s before you do the work in order to understand what it will take to get to where you want to be. What are all the possible outcomes for pursuing this passion?
3. Build Confidence: Perform the actions - You may love playing checkers but may not be particularly good at the game. That is just fine! If you enjoy doing it then take action and do it over and over and over again, to build skills with your passion.
4. Negate the Negative: Avoid Distractions - Don’t allow anyone to tell you that “You aren't good enough” - NO ONE! Not even yourself! If you are dedicated and enjoy doing something then stay positive and just DO IT!
5. The 50-50 Rule: Give Back - Spend half of your “Free Time” working on your passion for yourself and the other half giving back to others. Find the joy of helping people in need and also provide your ego with enough food to grow while building confidence and relationships, at the same time.
Remember that from time to time your passion may change since we are all evolving each day and that mean our wants and needs change over time. Realize that what you are passionate about today may not be the same as yesterday or tomorrow. With this in mind, be sure to take the "Free Time" you have to live your passion because your time to live what you love is now !
I sure hope these words resonate with you and if not, no worries, because it's not the end of the story. There is more journey, missions, challenges and moments to be written and the day that you start living to pursue your passion is the day that you enjoy the work, enjoy the research, enjoy others and live life at a level that few reach! Living a life with passion.
Passion is hard to define but it's simply put - passion is what makes your heart smile :) What is your passion?
Make a statement and change the world with your life.
Article written by Jeff Anello - contact firstname.lastname@example.org